Pages

Go Frag Yourself

Im so bored right now.
my pc clock shows the time of 11:24pm, looks like i need to set it up again.
its suppose to show 12:24am but the auto update take one hour from it every time I boot the pc.
and my dad is coming home today from Manila.. I wonder what he brings home this time.

its now 12:31am, I finally fix the clock but its only temporary cause the next time i boot the pc, the auto update will change it again. im currently still amazed by Ubuntu's potential, so many uncharted teritories to go to, so little time.
By default, visually, its better than Windows Xp but not Vista but with extra plugins this OS pwns Vista by a million miles and what's more.. it doesnt lag at all.

the clock on my pc shows 12:53am, the Msn Messenger client on My Ubuntu, emesene, is constanly making the "ding" sound indicating someone is texting me. and im using Amarok which is like Foobar2000 for Ubuntu and its playing Jason Mraz's songs and its not helping me staying up late.

bla bla bla

Sunday, November 30, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Powered by Blogger