Pages

School Concert

Last Saturday (22.11.08)

i dont know why but i went to the ABC school's concert.

here's some pictures with description.. im feeling lazy lol

while waiting..

the host saying something bout please cheer for the kids

they started the even with an indian dance.
Parames was there to watch this.

and then the KG performance.. and others













this might look ridiculous now without the music.. but its even more ridiculous in real life cause they really did dance without music






Mayang Sari Indah ne.


honestly, i felt like i was watching Hi-5 for hours..


and yeaa i did like one song thought


Alphlove

"A," you're adorable, "B," you're so beautiful,
"C," you're a cutie full of charms.
"D," you're a darling and "E," you're exciting
And "F," you're a feather in my arms.
"G," you look good to me, "H," you're so heavenly,
"I," you're the one I idolize.
"J," we're like Jack and Jill, "K," you're so kissable,
"L," is the lovelight in your eyes.

"M," "N," "O," "P," I could go on all day.
"Q," "R," "S," "T," alphabetically speaking, you're OK.

U," made my life complete, "V," means you're very sweet,
Double-"U" "X" "Y" "Zee."
It's fun to wander through the alphabet with you
To tell you what you mean to me.

Monday, November 24, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Powered by Blogger