Pages

No Apparent Topic

on the 17th December 2008 i went to kb town.
meet with some friends (ninimu gundul, rahim blackhawkx, sapakh namanya tu dari team 2U sama urg dari GDF)
and the old guy from my previous post.. he was wandering around kb town that day. haha
.
didnt really took any picture when i was in kb town. my camera was however used when we were at the beach.

so im just gonna post the little pictures i got from my camera's memory card.

Double Chocs and Mr. Blue Sky (:


At last!! a decent park in KB.


Peekaboo!!


Dont know who.. but i invited him to play with me on the swing.


He wont tell me his name so i called him boy. A typical name in Brunei, "boy" sana "boy" sini. He is the result of a neglecting parents, apparently his father just left him there and went on to talk with his friends. luckily he's hanging out with us.. what if he just when along and play somewhere else and got kidnapped. haha blablabla

:D



???


guess.. am i in there?


Boy's father is somewhere there.




After That I Went With My Parents to Soon Lee.

cant believe they sell these

something someone always said.


(:

Thursday, December 18, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Powered by Blogger