Pages

Dumbfounded


I've been blog-jumping for days now and i know for sure that my English is not at it's best shape right now and I'm not even trying to write in perfect English. my brain just can't process that many data at once.

anyway, i was reading this blog and i was.. well, i don't know whether to be impressed or dumbfounded. the English was so.. strange? i thought i was going retarded to say the least.
THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL INFERIOR FOR A MOMENT THERE MISTER.

now, i usually spots bad grammars and bad sentence building on the spot but this blog used excessive complex English, some of which I've never used before and i can't help but thinking, "wow, this is good stuff.. i can't believe anyone here makes such beautiful sentences"

luckily, i have a friend which is uber pro in English, so i consult him and he said

|GRAMMAR|2| |USE OF ENGLISH|0|

sad, but true.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Powered by Blogger