Pages

shortest chat.

Night Blogging

person:
Hey

me: hello
person: who is this?

me:
that is strange.

me: i thought you added me.
person: well no

me:
well then i should block you.

person: wait
me: Enjoy your last few seconds here.

me:
10..

me: 9..
me: 8..

me:
7..

person: i was told that there was two person using this email
me: 6..

me:
5..

me: is that so?
me: 4..

me:
and you are?

person: *****
me: 3..

me:
2..

me: hmm..
me: who gave you this email?

person:
a friend of mine told me to add her

me: and who might this friend be?
person: know what, just block

me:
your wish
.
me: goodnight.
*person have been blocked and will not be able to see your status and chat with you.

goodnight everybody!

and here's a little bedtime story for you all!

If you watch long enough, under certain conditions, shadows grow impatient. When in a room alone with your a small light source, focus on it. The shadow will slowly close in on you, until you move. Watch sometime in a room lit with only by candle light. If you're completely still for long enough, the shadows will begin to move. Sometimes you can make out shapes. These things have lived with you your whole life.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Powered by Blogger