Pages

what is up?

*The following reading materials might contain long and boring sentences in which you might feel like it's oral day and you are forced to read through the essay given in front of you while the two invigilators smiled and unsuccessfully trying to suppress their laughters and eye-ing you with that insincered look and sneered face.*


I've been absent from school for days now, but then today, when i finally go to school again, i didn't really feel like i missed out that much, just that i felt like a stranger in that school. The only reason i came to school was because i had physics test today and all i can say is i tried my best despite the fact that it might not be enough.

what am i rambling about, school and sh*t like that.

it's been awhile since i last blog, as i lay my feverish head on the bed today i thought, wish i have something that blogs my thoughts exactly how i construct it, like twitter but only just by thinking about it. I'm not really into twitter cause i know I'd be wasting my already seemingly wasted life.

talking bout wasting my life, i recently watch alot of movies, some of them are relatively new and some of them are old as f*ck. i'll do a review about each and every single one of them when i got the spirit to do it.

till then,

this has been a rambling by yours truly,
IZZAT

Thursday, October 8, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Powered by Blogger